Sunday, March 3, 2013

Remember Those Forgotten Moments...



I think this was back in 1977...
I remember playing in this jewelry container, putting on the earrings, necklace and bracelets.  
Oh and putting on that white ribbon to match my shirt. 
I remember wanting to look pretty.
Wow...this was a great moment.
 This one from a photo shoot last year...
Still playing in the jewelry collection...
Still wanting to look pretty...
Getting my hair styled for the shoot...
Such beautiful moments in my life.  
If you get a chance, go back and look at some of those precious moments in your life...
Even if only a few...
They will make you smile...
Creating new life...new moments...new smiles...
2006
Me and my three guys...
Remember those forgotten moments...
2013
Then go out and make new ones...
Love you guys...

5 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

Sweet pictures , so sweet

bobbie said...

Wonderful pictures ~ fabulous memories!

Hugs ~

shirley said...

I have been following you silently for quite a while and enjoyed seeing the photo of when you were young...you were very cute. i can remember admiring my grandmothers lovely crystal necklace which she would let me try on.

suziqu's thread works said...

Wonderful memories with precious family members!
Sending love and hugs,
Suzy

Shell said...

It is great to look back and remember the good times. The pictures are so sweet, Lovey.

Older Posts Available...Click ABOVE!!!

Older Posts Available...Click ABOVE!!!
DON'T STOP HERE...OLDER POSTS AVAILABLE!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Love is My Religion

My Kindest CindyLou

PatinaMoon

Photobucket

Lani's Inspirational Artwork...

Thanks Martina!

Thanks Lynn!

Thanks Marlynn!

Thanks Lovey...HeeHee!

Thanks Lovey...HeeHee!

Art Saves

CRESCENDOh.com
Guest Curator the Week of December 20, 2010

You'll Find Me Here Under Link Parties!

OWOH My Giveaway!

I WAS FEATURED HERE! 2/19/10..SO VERY SPECIAL TO ME! THANK YOU JULIE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Images

The majority of the images I use in my art are from images I've collected over the years on the net...in the public domain and some that I have purchased.

My OWOH 2010 Winner!

OWOH 2010 Win!

OWOH 2010 Win!
Thank You Mryna!

Us...