Friday, October 12, 2012

A Corner of My World...

I love coming home to my studio. 
 It's so relaxing to see all the lace, trims, fabrics, rhinestones and of course my sewing machine diva's around me.  Sometimes I don't have enough time to create like I want to, so being able to see the beauty around me sustains me until I can.  I never worry though.  The love for my art is within me and so I know it will come out when my hands touch these very things I love.  
What I appreciate most about what I do is that it's uniquely mine.  I love that I have something that came from within me and has my signature look and style to it.  That's a blessing to me.  I took a genre untouched and created art around it...I love it.
What do you love in your corner of the world?

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Isn't grand to have your special space and create!!!!
I do enjoy my frequent visits here!!!
I have been a follower for quite a while!

Gloria said...

Beautiful studio and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

A Magical Whimsy said...

I love your Studio, Lovey! Oh, a person could become very inspired with a studio like yours so full of gorgeous embellishments. I am going to have to find my Sew Somerset magazines and view your work again.
I am inspired by both your beautiful work and also Suzy Q's...just delicious eye candy to fill the mind with creativity.
hugs and blessings
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com
And thank you for coming over to follow my blog! I see you have tons of followers! Sometimes I only get about eight comments a week, but that is okay, I can look behind the scenes and it says more people look than the amount who actually leave comments.

WendyK said...

What a wonderful room full of treasures. I would be quite happy just sitting and looking at it all.
Love the gorgeous photos you use. I hope all is well with you.

Older Posts Available...Click ABOVE!!!

Older Posts Available...Click ABOVE!!!
DON'T STOP HERE...OLDER POSTS AVAILABLE!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Love is My Religion

My Kindest CindyLou

PatinaMoon

Photobucket

Lani's Inspirational Artwork...

Thanks Martina!

Thanks Lynn!

Thanks Marlynn!

Thanks Lovey...HeeHee!

Thanks Lovey...HeeHee!

Art Saves

CRESCENDOh.com
Guest Curator the Week of December 20, 2010

You'll Find Me Here Under Link Parties!

OWOH My Giveaway!

I WAS FEATURED HERE! 2/19/10..SO VERY SPECIAL TO ME! THANK YOU JULIE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Images

The majority of the images I use in my art are from images I've collected over the years on the net...in the public domain and some that I have purchased.

My OWOH 2010 Winner!

OWOH 2010 Win!

OWOH 2010 Win!
Thank You Mryna!

Us...