Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's a Life Journey...

Hello all...
Have you asked yourself this question lately...
What's the next step?  
After you've accomplished a goal set for yourself...what do you do?
I believe we have to dream big and go after even those things that seem far out of our reach.
We have to look outside of the "proverbial box."
We have to stir up the Gift within us and believe we can do all things we set our hearts and minds to.  
I believe that we have to continue setting goals for ourselves so that we don't become complacent.
And once we reach that goal...
What's the next step?
Accomplishment...
Followed by... 
Another Goal 
to fulfill!
It's a Life Journey...
Let's Live it to the Fullest!
Love yah..


6 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

You are so right, Lovey, and the trick is to enjoy it all in the process!!!
Love,
Cindy

Rebecca said...

I think your next goal should be a MODEL! You are gorgeous as well as talented.

I'm just sayin'.....

xoRebecca

June said...

How did you get so wise my beautiful friend??? Yes, we must keep reaching to grow to what we are meant to be.
love you tons!!!!

Dorthe said...

Oh Lovey, how right- we have to every day try to learn to live our lives to the fullest, and to enjoy it-
How beautiful you look, dear Friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello dear Lovey
Yes goals are essential for our well being, fulfilment and happiness but it is the journey and not the goals that is important!
Thank you so much for your Birthday wishes sweet friend,
Sending heaps of love and hugs,
Suzy

Anne said...

I was very interested by your work, but also by this article. I am a french reader of Julia cameron and The artist's way, very interesd by creativity. I was going in India at the beginnin of january and I read in the plane the last CPS (january 2012)Inside a text about creativitéy.
I like your blog, thanks( my specialities are fabric baskets and embroideries. ! Happy creative journey, happy easter!

Older Posts Available...Click ABOVE!!!

Older Posts Available...Click ABOVE!!!
DON'T STOP HERE...OLDER POSTS AVAILABLE!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Love is My Religion

My Kindest CindyLou

PatinaMoon

Photobucket

Lani's Inspirational Artwork...

Thanks Martina!

Thanks Lynn!

Thanks Marlynn!

Thanks Lovey...HeeHee!

Thanks Lovey...HeeHee!

Art Saves

CRESCENDOh.com
Guest Curator the Week of December 20, 2010

You'll Find Me Here Under Link Parties!

OWOH My Giveaway!

I WAS FEATURED HERE! 2/19/10..SO VERY SPECIAL TO ME! THANK YOU JULIE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Images

The majority of the images I use in my art are from images I've collected over the years on the net...in the public domain and some that I have purchased.

My OWOH 2010 Winner!

OWOH 2010 Win!

OWOH 2010 Win!
Thank You Mryna!

Us...